GRANT THORNTON LEGAL & TAX LLC
The Audit Assistant assists senior audit staff in the office and in field works, as a member of the audit team. He/she is supervised directly by In-Charge Auditor (Team Leader) and reports to him/her on a regular basis on completion of assigned tasks.
Duties and responsibilities of Audit Assistant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in audit engagements and assist senior auditors in performing their duties;
- Conduct audit work in the office and travel to the clients premises for field work;
- Participate in compilation of audit reports;
- Meet the deadlines prescribed in the planning memorandum of the audit engagement;
- Abide to the requirements on ethics and professional behaviour in accordance with Ethics and Quality Control Manual;
- Remain current on domestic and international regulations and guidelines as they pertain to, and affect the audit process as well as business risks associated with the client;
- Other duties as requested by Senior Auditors.
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics;
- Work experience in the related field and successful completion of ACCA exams will be a plus;
- Demonstrated academic excellence and strong academic credentials;
- Aspiration for professional growth and improvement;
- Verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent aptitude of team work;
- Ability to work within deadlines;
- Professional appearance and behaviour;
- Willingness to have business trips;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English.
Applicants are kindly requested to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and email addresses, relevant work experience and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message the position they are applying for. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited for a test/interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.