Yerevan and regions
Start Date: ASAP
The Initiatives for Development of Armenia (IDeA) Foundation is looking for a Project Manager for the implementation of development projects in the field of medicine, hospitality and tourism.
- Be involved in the development of the concepts and the business plan of implementing the projects.
- Develop and optimize the project implementation plan and schedule.
- Manage the project budget.
- Oversee the project implementation, take full responsibility for the implementation of the projects within the set schedule, budget and quality.
- Set up a team for the implementation of projects and directly manage it.
- Within the framework of project implementation, ensure effective collaboration with other departments at the IDeA Foundation and affiliated structures, set goals and objectives before the stakeholders.
- Define the need for external resources required for the project implementation and take measures for their acquisition.
- Identify possible risks and deviations from the established plan and schedule, develop and execute a prevention plan.
- Settle conflict situations in the business communication of project participants.
- Prepare, control the process of receiving and creating accompanying documents (reports, estimates, contracts, commercial offers, etc.).
- Inform the leadership about the project implementation process and the final outcome․
- Devise and introduce to the leadership new proposals regarding possibilities for improving the project.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of project management processes, techniques and methods;
- Management and communication skills;
- Relevant knowledge of real estate development is an advantage;
- Effective change management skills.
Experience and education:
- University Degree;
- Experience in project management (at least 3 years)
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position “Project Manager" in the subject line of your e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
About IDeA Foundation:
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.