HEAD OF STAFF
“Estate Management and Administration Company” CJSC (Wings of Tatev)
Long term with 3 months of probation period
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: “Estate Management and Administration Company” CJSC (Wings of Tatev) is looking for Head of Staff.
- Manage the daily duties of employees and the efficiency of their work;
- Develop the necessary regulations for the ropeway;
- Develop the ropeway’s operating instructions, conduct regular inspections in the technical unit;
- Make sure the established norms are fulfilled and work safety requirements are met;
- Develop the procurement plan for the coming fiscal year and submit it for the Ropeway Director’s approval;
- Plan the organization’s annual events, rewards, trainings and business trips;
- Create employees’ vacation calendar;
- Prepare job descriptions for job openings by discussing them with unit heads and organize the recruitment of the new employees;
- Evaluate the performance of new employees in their probationary period;
- Develop employee performance evaluation and certification methods, organize and implement evaluation and certification processes;
- Replace the Director during his absence.
- Master’s degree in Economics or Engineering;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a team and/or operations management role;
- Good communication and conflict management skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and good knowledge of both English and Russian languages;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to meet deadlines while ensuring high productivity.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position “Head of Staff“ in the subject line of your e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
About IDeA Foundation:
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.