Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: We are looking for Project Coordinator with excellent organizational and project coordination skills.
- Ensure and facilitate the development of project plans and schedules i.e. work breakdown/project timeline in close collaboration with project managers;
- Revise the project plans through regular monitoring of implementation of project activities on bi-weekly basis;
- Provide administrative and project support to the PMO;
- Liaise with PMs, project teams regarding arrangement for meetings;
- Perform data analysis, preparation of pivot tables, report generation via Excel;
- Carry out meeting administration – including booking rooms, equipment and taking minutes;
- Perform research regarding software solutions, processes and procedures;
- Ability to provide input to business process re-engineering, implementation of new system, including new IT-based systems;
- Support the development of both electronic and paper filing systems, organizational knowledge library via collaboration with organizational knowledge holders;
- Perform other duties as required.
- University Degree;
- 3 years of relevant administrative and/or project coordination and /or research experience is required;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems., knowledge of MS Project is an advantage;
- Result oriented with the ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally;
- Demonstrated initiative, tact and high sense of responsibility and discretion, ability for structural thinking, result orientation;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian both oral and written.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position “Project Coordinator" in the subject line of your e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
About IDeA Foundation:
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.