MARKETING SERVICES COORDINATOR
JTI ARMENIA CJSC
Job ID: 11921
Professional area: Marketing
Professional level: Experienced
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 40’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fourth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe #1, Asia #1, North America #1, Africa #2 and Middle East #3. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
Japan Tobacco International in Armenia is opening the Marketing services coordinator position (Agency staff /outstaff) based in Yerevan. We are looking for a self-organized and open-minded person representing active professional approaches, high communication skills and mobility, responsible for providing support in local market.
- Support project initiators with contracts' and other documents templates finalization
- Communication with suppliers in regards to document flow
- Marketing contracts Database creation and maintenance; Marketing budget spending monitoring
- Lead custom clearance processes for marketing materials in close cooperation with suppliers, Merchandising team and brokerage service provider
- Responsible for nomenclatures creation in 1C as requested by project initiators and timely communications on any issues
- Merchandising projects' support
- Marketing reports consolidation and provision to stakeholders.
- University Degree preferably in Finance/Economics
- Minimum 1 year experience of Administrative work. FMCG sphere experience is a plus
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian, English & Russian languages
- Advanced user of MS (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-starter, fast-learner, self-organized and disciplined, open-minded, energetic, pushing results, flexible and accurate person.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.