JTI ARMENIA CJSC
Job ID: 11985
Professional area: Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Line Manager: HR Manager, Yerevan
Professional level: Experienced
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 27 000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the third consecutive year and number one Top Employer certification in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relations with the existing and potential partners, suppliers and other parties for the future development of the company business.
- Ensure permanent availability and necessary supply of stationary and detergents in the office. Monitoring of expenses.
- Preparation of orders and timesheet of the company.
- Consolidate and periodically renew the schedule of business trips. Fill in and conduct business trip certificates. Lend administrative support in making reservations for hotels, railway/air tickets, etc.
- Be responsible for reception of the phone calls and messages readdressing in the office.
- Carry out preparation and organizational assistance when holding conferences, meetings and other events that are held at the market level.
- Lend any administrative support to the employees of the Company.
- Education: University degree.
- Professional Experience: 1 year of secretary, assistant or another administrative experience in international or local company.
- Language Skills: Fluent knowledge of Russian, English and Armenian languages.
- Computer Proficiency: Excellent knowledge of MS Office; 1C system (HR block) good knowledge will be plus.
- Other skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills, ability to work in a team, planning and good analytical skills. Ability to work under pressure. Knowledge of Armenian labor code would be a plus.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.