FIELD PROMOTER, GEGHARKUNIK
JTI ARMENIA CJSC
Job ID: 21545
Professional area: Sales
Professional level: Experienced
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 40 000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fourth consecutive year and number one Top Employer certification in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
- Participate in developing the routes and ensure effective coverage of the assigned territory
- Collect data on product stock, price, sales volume in outlets; prepare and submit regular reports
- Provide the outlet personnel/customers with the new information regarding any campaigns the company may carry
- Keep an eye on customers; demands and inform relevant employee of the company regarding the requirement or occurring problems
- Ensure collection of data on products prices, presented on the market
- Keep/update databases and forms according to current requirements of the company
- Attract key target consumers
- Perform any other obligations prescribed by the position in accordance with the requirements of the direct manager
- Education: University degree. Preferably in Marketing/Economics;
- Professional Experience: Minimum 1 year experience of working in a similar position;
- Language Skills: Fluent knowledge of Armenian & Russian, English would be a plus;
- Computer Proficiency: Computer literacy would be a plus;
- Personal Characteristics: Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, ability to work in a team;
- Other: driving license (category B), driving experience for at least 2 years;
- Knowledge of legislation on advertisement in the RA would be an advantage.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.