DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
MEDIA SYSTEMS ADVERTISING AGENCY
Media Systems Advertising Agency's Marketing team is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who will develop digital marketing strategy, and execute campaigns for the Company's clients. The ideal candidate is both analytical and creative, and views every customer interaction as an opportunity to deliver against an exceptional customer experience. The Company is looking for a highly motivated self-starter who has previously demonstrated the ability to build successful digital marketing campaigns leveraging data and benchmarks to improve campaign performance over time.
- Develop, manage and analysis of digital campaigns
- Work with Google Analytics
- Full social marketing management, knowledge of different social medias
- Assist with Search Engine Marketing SEM
- Assist with lead generation and handoff to the sales team
- Manage internal and external email communication
- Manage customer data in marketing automation platform
- Develop/manage marketing strategies
- Enable and support sales with information and tools needed to meet customer needs
- Higher education;
- 3 years of work experience in digital marketing;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and marketing strategies;
- Knowledge of full social marketing management, and different socials medias;
- Strategic, analytical and collaborative skills;
- Creative and responsible person;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills and solid work ethic;
- Highly organized person with good time management skills.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs with a cover letter, photocopies of all professional certificates and degrees, contact information for at least three professional references to: email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position "Digital Marketing Specialist" in the subject line of your e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from Youth Canal website.