Open until filled
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
- Use statistical methods to provide comprehensive insights.
- Perform full exploratory analysis on provided data, to understand user behavior.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Provide ad-hoc reports on a daily basis.
- Excellent team player.
- Working with huge data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data to locate and correct code problems.
- Knowledge of SQL is mandatory.
- Technical expertise regarding data models.
- Knowledge of statistics (hypothesis testing, regression models, performing full exploratory analysis).
- Experience using statistical tools (such as R or pandas) is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of basic programming is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant.
- amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- An active, self-motivated, quick learner, and innovative person.
- Punctual person with time management skills.
- Good communication knowledge sharing skills.
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.