CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Open until filled
PicsArt is looking for a Customer Support Specialist, who will provide technical assistance to users over email and other social channels, as well as monitor PicsArt community activities. Preferred candidate should be willing to work in 24 hour rotating shifts, familiar with various social media channels, have experience in technical support, and interest in art and photography.
- Response to user concerns via e-mails, through Google Play as well as other points of user interaction;
- Establish relations and communicate with leading artists in the network;
- Identify and report on community trends to internal teams;
- Manage contest-related user satisfaction matters;
- Alert and cooperate with the appropriate teams on community and app related issues;
- Work extensively with other teams;
- Help implement community guidelines and policies.
- Ability to work in 24hr rotating shifts;
- Technical background;
- Strong written and communication skills of English language is required;
- Knowledge of Spanish languages is a plus;
- Experience in Technical Support/Customer support;
- Understanding of mobile devices;
- Strong knowledge of social networks and community management skills;
- Familiarity with the PicsArt product and confidence in ability to explain feature functionality, scenario-based use-cases, and limitations to a non-user;
- Strong passion for and knowledge of the Internet and visual art tools;
- Strong communication & organization skills;
- Ability to coordinate work within the team;
- Ability to take ownership of work;
- Ability to respond to issues and meet deadlines;
- Ability to coordinate work within the team.
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.