MANAGER ALLIANCES AND PLANNING
PHILIP MORRIS IN ARMENIA
Permanent or regular
Open until filled
Your role will be to:
- Build the partnering and building strategy in Armenia.
- Manage active alliances, partnerships and building initiatives (e.g. master, educational programs).
- Perform targeted scouting for cutting edge technology & capabilities in-take.
- Actively engage with prospective alliance candidates for selection purpose.
- Coordinate technology, capability and Intellectual Property assessment and come up with recommendation.
- Design and develop the technical/scientific collaboration model together with the relevant R&D teams and the selected external provider(s); translate the technical/scientific requirements into an appropriate negotiated contract framework.
- Drive the onboarding of selected providers until hand-over to the relevant R&D teams.
- Closely work with the business teams and coordinate the technical/scientific aspects with key internal stakeholders.
- Conceive and organize with external service providers events that can promote industry wide partnership and cooperation in Armenia and identify new partnering opportunities.
- A Master degree in Engineering or Applied Sciences.
- An additional business degree is considered a plus.
- Exposure to the start-up scene and familiarity with eco-system building.
- Experience in the tobacco industry is a plus.
- Expertise with technology access arrangements (licenses, R&D agreements, acquisitions, etc.).
- Business driven and solution oriented mindset with solid conceptual and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to connect with diverse audiences and to effectively convince / persuade.
- Good negotiation and long term relationship building skills.
- Active listener and fast learner.
- Fluency in English and Armenian.
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the working time.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
- We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
- We’re a certified global top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
* If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.