Line of Service: Assurance
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project;
- Prepare deliverables;
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues;
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters;
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
- Strong analytical, communication skills and good attention to details are required;
- Self-motivation, ability to work under pressure;
- Self-discipline, accuracy and ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Capable of working in a team environment;
- Computer literacy;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Willingness to travel.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified): English
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? No
APPLY ON COMPANY SITE
Please state that you learned of this announsments from Youth Canal website.