MARKETING & E-COMMERCE EXECUTIVE
Job Function: Commercial
Division: Commercial (Division)
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your job:
- As the Marketing & E-Commerce Executive you will be supporting Commercial/Country Manager in the development, planning and implementation of all marketing & e-commerce sales activities as defined in the annual Marketing Plan. You will also support in development, integration and execution of all marketing activity so as to drive revenue and grow loyalty of all QR products from all distribution channels and targeted audience as defined in the country portfolio.
- Support Commercial/Country Manager in the structure and implementation of the marketing plan to optimize Qatar revenue
- Supporting the development, integration, and execution of profitable and effective customer engagement and multi-channel marketing strategies that will drive customer acquisition, retention, and cross-sell efforts.
- Delivering the IBE revenue and online penetration targets set for each financial year as determined by HQ commercial
- Developing a promotional strategy that enhances the product position and meets revenue objectives
- Support sales team in the development of target–oriented campaigns based on customer segmentation and market intelligence.
- Source and share market research, insight and trends that will improve the quality of the campaigns delivered in the market
- Ensure accurate tracking and monitoring of budget utilization and raise any areas of concern to the Commercial/Marketing manager in a timely manner
- Prepare budget utilization reports that improve understanding and effectiveness of spend
- Ensure brand, messaging, style and tone consistency is always maintained
- Support the Commercial/Country manager in the development and execution of integrated campaigns across multiple media platforms to support key distribution channels including but not limited to: Travel trade. qr.com, FFP program, directs CTO/ATOs
- Deliver events and exhibitions to the required organization and company standard
- Monitor promotional/giveaways/collateral stock
- Support the sourcing and day to day management of external suppliers and agencies for various projects such as advertising campaigns, events management
The successful candidate will need:
- Relevant bachelor degree combined with three or more years of experience in a marketing environment, preferably in the Tourism/Aviation field.
- Proven and sound knowledge of travel industry, business acumen with strategic marketing, planning and analytic skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and have a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships at all organisational levels
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative
- Dedication to deliver and meet team and business objectives, working outside of standard business hours if required
- High degree of computer literacy, with strong presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
Apply for this Vacancy
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.