LOAN PROCESSES INTERNAL AUDITOR
SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO LTD
SEF International Universal Credit Organization LLC is seeking Loan Processes Internal Auditor. The incumbent will be responsible for performing regular audits of the processes and branches of the organization in accordance with approved audit plan.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Perform regular audits of the processes and branches of the organization in accordance with approved audit plan.
- Travel to branches in the regions of Armenia to implement visits to the customers, checkups and monitoring of loans in compliance with the local regulations and international guidance/methodology.
- Implement frequent visits and checkups of the cash desks of the branches.
- Implement the annual inventory of the Organization in compliance with the fixed schedule.
- Prepare high quality reports on the checkups and branch visits.
- Evaluate and document the adequacy of internal controls.
- Recommend corrective actions and improvements, ensure operations to reduce costs.
Required qualifications and work experience (please specifically indicate in your CV)
- At least 3 years work experience as a loan specialist/officer, loan monitoring/control specialist
- At least 3 years work experience as internal auditor (preferably in a financial institution)
- At least 3 years work experience as external auditor (preferably with financial sector clients)
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or Computer science/Technology.
- Driver’s license and at least 2 years driving experience.
- Experience in reporting writing.
Additional qualifications and work experience:
- Certification / license of an auditor or accountant is a plus.
- Experience in IT security, software development and implementation, modern electronic payment systems is a plus.
Capacity and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of business operations and specifics of loan companies, including business model, technologies, structure, etc.,
- Quality report writing skills,
- Knowledge of CBA, Government and tax regulations as applicable to loan companies,
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards is a plus,
- Knowledge of Armenian auditing policies, standards, requirements, procedures and methodology,
- Knowledge of requirements for the contracts, agreements, receipts, and other official documentation,
- Ability to institute policy, procedure, and make operational corrections and modifications,
- Skill in examining operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community,
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments,
- Excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Strong skills in planning, controlling, goal setting and personnel motivation skills,
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation,
- Fluent in Armenian and English (written and verbal); good Russian is a plus,
- Ability to travel within RA and internationally.
Software and computer literacy:
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Knowledge of AS Bank is desirable.
Remuneration/Salary: Competitive, based on skills and experience.
To be considered or for further information please send your English written CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Company: Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, establis hed in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regio ns of Armenia, through 22 branches.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.