SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO LTD
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Define and drive functional and technical direction and product roadmaps,
- Lead product design, write users stories and detailed requirements of product,
- Conduct new product tasks and perform task management with IT team,
- Assist in product testing; analysis and diagnosis (perform quality assurance),
- Work with IT team to define integration processes and requirements,
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats,
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures,
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements,
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions,
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends,
- Define and quantify the impact of new products and/or features being considered for inclusion in a product release,
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team,
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the company.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, IT, or related field; master’s preferred,
- Experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a related field,
- Understanding of product lifecycle principles,
- Understanding of product management process, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices,
Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); working knowledge of software development,
- Understanding of SQL queries,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian,
- Attention to details,
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with focus on team goals,
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with product development and IT team, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered or for further information please send your CV to email@example.com.
About Company: Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, establis hed in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regio ns of Armenia, through 22 branches.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.