MASIS BRANCH MANAGER
SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO LTD
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for the management and supervision of the Branch staff. He/she will plan and coordinate all operations in line with Organization's mission, manage the branch portfolio, control the budget.
- Perform strategic and financial planning and control of the Branch operations;
- Carry out the ongoing management of the Branch staff and ensure the realization of Organization's policies and procedures;
- Ensure the compliance of all credit operations of the Branch with the Organization's objectives, politics and strategy, as well as local legislation;
- Control and process Branch loan portfolio ensuring timely repayments and effective customer service;
- Establish contacts with public, solve marketing issues;
- Participate in the development of credit and non-credit products and in the modification and implementation of the processes;
- Introduce to customers the lending conditions and decisions about it;
- Participate and control the lending and repayment processes;
- Manage the loan portfolio of the Branch and budget;
- Ensure the Branch operations are in line with local legal requirements, professional standards, standards, objectives and strategy of the Organization.
- Ability to evaluate financial and risks;
- Knowledge of rules of preparation of internal and external evaluations;
- Good understanding of principles of small and medium business setup and development;
- Awareness of modern means of data analysis and processing;
- Knowledge of main requirements of contracts and treaties;
- Familiarity with methods of financial analysis;
- Good understanding of principles of people management, marketing, branding and public relations;
- Project management skills; skills in management of document turnover;
- Knowledge of information systems used by Finance Institutions;
- Good command of principles of RA Civil and Labor Code;
- Business communication ethics;
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word); AS Bank skills are a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To be considered or for further information, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT COMPANY: Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company aims to extend financial services to the underserved segment of the financial market with the goal to improve lives for families and children. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 22 branches.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.