SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO LTD
To assist the marketing team in the implementation of the marketing strategy: to update the website, social analysis of business data. To write stories about the customers and to upload these stories on the Kiva.org platform, to coordinate the cooperation between SEF International and KIVA Organization as well.
The main responisibilities
- To assist the marketing team in the process of collecting an information about the market,
- To assist in the implementation process of the marketing strategy and its impact on target group by analyzing the primary and the secondary data,
- To prepare materials for advertisement, programs, website, press release and other special events,
- To plan small and specific projects, to provide reports and stories about the customers to the donors and to the stakeholders (both in Armenian and English),
- To write stories about the customers of the Organization and upload them on Kiva.org platform,
- To perform other tasks related to the job assigned by the supervisor.
- Higher education,
- Good software knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel),
- AS Bank knowledge is a plus,
- Business Communication ethics,
- Excellent knowledge of English language,
- Ability to work under pressure.
Those who are interested can email their CVs to email@example.com.
Tel. number: (374 10) 20 28 22 (ext. 22).
ABOUT COMPANY: Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company aims to extend financial services to the underserved segment of the financial market with the goal to improve lives for families and children. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 22 branches.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.