SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO LTD
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Perform regular audits of the processes and branches of the organization in accordance with approved audit plan.
- Travel to branches in the regions of Armenia to implement visits to the customers, checkups and monitoring of loans in compliance with the local regulations and international guidance/methodology.
- Prepare high quality reports on the checkups and branch visits.
- Recommend corrective actions and improvements, ensure operations to reduce costs.
- Assist Internal Audit Manager in the reporting of audit results, development and planning of audit program testing and evaluation, quality assurance.
- Perform audits to assess the effectiveness of internal controls and ensure that standards, procedures and protocols are in compliance with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards, VisionFund Internal Audit policies and procedures.
Required qualifications and work experience (please specifically indicate in your CV)
- Must have prior auditing experience of at least 5 years in a recognized organization (external or internal auditor). At least 2 years should be at a supervisory level. Experience in public accounting will be an added advantage.
- At least Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in the field in Accounting and Finance or related field related field or Pursue ACCA, CIA, CAT or CPA course in accredited institution.
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking.
- Proven experience to produce quality outputs under pressure.
- Good knowledge of the Micro-Finance Institution’s structure, regulations and operations.
Additional qualifications and work experience
- Certification / license of an auditor or accountant is an advantage.
- Experience in IT security, software development and implementation, modern electronic payment systems is an advantage.
- Experience in either Enterprise Risk Management, IT audits or Fraud Examination is an advantage.
- Experience in either Operations, Finance, Accounting and other support functions (e.g., HR, Procurement, IT, and etc.) is an advantage.
Capacity and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of business operations and specifics of loan companies, including business model, technologies, structure, etc.,
- Quality report writing skills,
- Knowledge of CBA, Government and tax regulations as applicable to loan companies,
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards is a plus,
- Knowledge of Armenian auditing policies, standards, requirements, procedures and methodology,
- Knowledge of requirements for the contracts, agreements, receipts, and other official documentation,
- Ability to institute policy, procedure, and make operational corrections and modifications,
- Skill in examining operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community,
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments,
- Excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Strong skills in planning, controlling, goal setting and personnel motivation skills,
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation
- Fluent in Armenian and English (written and verbal); good Russian is a plus,
- Ability to travel to and stay at the local provinces for audit,
- Driver’s license and at least 2 years driving experience.
Software and computer literacy
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Knowledge of AS Bank is desirable.
Competitive, based on skills and experience.
To be considered or for further information please send your English written CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT COMPANY: Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company aims to extend financial services to the underserved segment of the financial market with the goal to improve lives for families and children. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 22 branches.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.