SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO LTD
Purpose of Position: To provide support to the CEO and the staff to ensure efficient and effective operations through high quality management and document control in full compliance with internal policies, procedures and decisions, and requirements of external stakeholders.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support to the CEO to improve management system;
- Assist the CEO, board and senior managers in strategic planning providing both information and administrative support;
- Work with the CEO and senior managers to improve coordination, mutual understanding and collaboration between different branches and departments;
- Provide support to the CEO to coordinate and control task management including shifting tasks/requests to appropriate and accountable staff member(s) and controlling execution/answer and/or report preparation;
- Monitor, coordinate and control flow of documentation process within the company; ensure its efficiency and safety including proper classification, dissemination and filling;
- Serve as a contact person for official external communication via mail and CBA Net;
- Coordinate the process of developing new internal policies and procedures and present them to the CEO;
- Work with the CEO on specific project(s); to act as the CEO’s representative following through project details, if assigned;
- Support the CEO and senior managers in dealing with new challenges and change issues;
- Participate in major visits providing host services including invitation/visa support, travel schedule, accommodation, orientation to the country, and translation for the foreign visitors;
- Manage SEF main archive ensuring appropriate procedures are met, and documents and other material are kept safely;
- Translate documents and serve as an interpreter for SEF founder’s representatives.
Required qualifications and work experience:
- University degree;
- Experience in project design, monitoring, evaluation and reporting is desirable;
- Fluent in Armenian, English and Russian (written and verbal).
Capacity and skills:
- Document control techniques and skills;
- Credit institution’s specifics (basics);
- Project management (basics);
- Strong skills in correspondence management;
- Task management skills;
- Ability to evaluate and assess the viability and legality of the documents;
- Skill to manage sensitive and confidential information;
- Ability to organize, prioritise and schedule work assignments;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written ones, and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community;
- Ability to work independently as well as to lead the team;
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic office environment and manage multiple priorities.
Software and computer literacy:
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); user skills in MS Project is a plus;
- Good computer skills in email client (MS Outlook, Outlook Express or similar); user skills in Lotus Notes is a plus;
- Knowledge of software to quantify and illustrate complex reports, comparisons, impacts, and/or projections is a plus.
To be considered, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information-Tel.number 010 20 28 22
Web page: sefmicro.org
ABOUT COMPANY: Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company aims to extend financial services to the underserved segment of the financial market with the goal to improve lives for families and children. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 22 branches.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.