ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT
Shant LLC is looking for a competent Executive Assistant to the President.
Shant LLC is looking for a competent Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. The incumbent will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the executive's working life and communication. The Executive Assistant must be quick, professional with great time management and multitasking skills. It is due to the Executive Assistant's diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying about other tasks. The incumbent will contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring that all assigned administrative duties are carried out in a timely manner and efficiently. He/ she will perform administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities include screening calls, managing calendars, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and events, preparing reports and financial data and communicating with visitors. The incumbent shall be tech-savvy, with strong computer and Internet research skills, flexible, with excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience and an ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and visitors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Maintain the executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.;
- Manage schedules of program management meetings both externally and internally;
- Make appointments and maintain appointment calendars of the executive;
- Answer and direct phone calls;
- Hold correspondence and telephone conversations with foreign partners;
- Organize and schedule appointments;
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders;
- Attend meetings and keep minutes;
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/ external clients;
- Handle requests and queries appropriately;
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
- Make translations;
- Prepare additional agreements;
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring that the information is organized and easily accessible;
- Appoint the executive's meetings;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Develop and maintain a filing system;
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures;
- Make travel arrangements for executives;
- Book hotels, make air tickets reservations;
- Submit and reconcile expense reports;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers;
- Maintain workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions and developing reporting procedures;
- Implement administrative systems, procedures and policies;
- Collect and fill in embassy documents;
- Organize the delivery of contracts and other documents.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV with a cover letter, photocopies of all professional certificates and degrees, contact information for at least 3 professional references to: email@example.com . Please, indicate the title of the position ("Executive Assistant to the President") in the subject line of the email. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.