INTERN IN INTERNATIONAL NARCOTICS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT (INL) SECTION
U.S. EMBASSY IN YEREVAN
6 months (may be extended up to one year)
Work Hours: 10-20 hours per week
Compensation: There is no compensation for volunteer work.
The U.S. Embassy in Yerevan, Armenia is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Intern in the International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (INL) section.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- justice sector and legal research;
- translating/interpreting to/from English and Armenian; and
- updating and managing project management information systems.
- Must be in good academic standing at his/her current educational institution (legal, criminal justice, or public safety background or studies);
- Should be personable, flexible, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks, exercise good judgment;
- Must have Level IV (Fluent) in English and Armenian;
- Must be computer literate.
WHO MAY APPLY:
- Non-U.S. citizen student;
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must be a continuing student upon completion of the internship;
- After selection, the student must receive a security and a medical certification.
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered.
Application for Foreign National Student Intern Program, Statement of Interest, and Gratuitous Service Agreement, which may be obtained on our website at www.usa.am and/or by contacting the Human Resources Office, contact number: (37410) 49-46-60.; and
A certified academic transcript and a letter of standing from his/her current educational institution.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Human Resources Office: Nune Harutyunyan
Mailing Address: 1 American Ave, Yerevan 0082, Armenia
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application package is available for downloading at https://www.usa.am/announce/inlintern.zip
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.