CULTURAL PROJECTS 2018
U.S. EMBASSY IN YEREVAN
The United States Embassy is pleased to announce a call for proposals for cultural projects for the 2018 calendar year, pending available funds.
Projects will use the creative arts to: support peace building in the region; support advocacy for civil and human rights; combat corruption; strengthen civil society; encourage entrepreneurship; and/or empower youth and women.
Special consideration will be given to proposals that focus on one or more of the following:
- Reach either large, targeted, or underserved audiences;
- Engage youth and women;
- Foster innovation and creativity;
- Advance English language skills;
- Promote U.S. culture, including music, dance, art, film, sports and other, ranging from public performances to educational outreach activities;
- Include activities which will continue to have positive impacts after the end of the project (sustainability).
Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) is available at https://www.usa.am/announce/nofo_cultural.pdf.
The application for the Notice of Funding Opportunity for cultural grants is available for organizations and individuals.
The first part of this application asks questions mainly about your organization. The second part goes into greater length regarding your proposed activities. It may be the case that not all fields will apply to your proposal.
Application deadline is May 23, 2018.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from Youth Canal website.