SOFTWARE DEVELOPER INTERN
Open until filled
Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, has an opportunity for a Software Development Intern with a diverse skill set to work in its Algorithms R&D department this summer. This position is part time and entails collaboration with multiple teams to produce projects of varying sizes and levels of complexity. Wolfram is looking for someone to develop C/C++ and Wolfram Language code and integrate it with the existing framework, which enables the seamless integration of data from a vast collection of file formats with the semantically rich and powerful computation environment of the Wolfram Language. The ideal candidate will be in a position to bridge the data-rich world with an excitingly innovative and powerful computation, analytics and visualization technology stack, as well as being trained by the best mentors in the field. The intern will be working in the image processing and import/export domains, mainly developing new functionality, but also improving the existing codebase.
- Developing C/C++ and Wolfram Language code and integrating it with the existing framework,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s student in computer science, engineering, science or similar technical field providing development experience,
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming,
- Fluent in English,
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer science, engineering, science or similar technical field providing development experience,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience and strong knowledge of C and C++,
- Experience with the Wolfram Language,
- Comfortable with researching and developing code to complex standards and specifications,
- Comfortable with a wide range of programming paradigms, including functional and object oriented,
- Comfortable working in a software production environment, including proficiency with IDEs, version control systems and best software engineering practices.
APPLY ON COMPANY SITE
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.